Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Have a happy Halloween from all of us here at Reaper Media! It's the one day of the year little Bill here fits in, so to celebrate we're gonna share some of my favorite Grim Reaper themed designs!

Winkin' Reaper

The Grim Reaper greets you with a wink and a smile.

Pocket Reaper

Is that a Reaper in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

3D Printed Pocket Reaper

You can also get a Pocket Reaper from Shapeways to slip into your actual pocket! You'll have to paint him yourself, but the effect is great!

Reap Poster

The Grim Reaper poses dramatically above his campaign slogan. This parody of Obama's Hope poster is perfect for those of you who'd rather keep real politicians out of your politics.

Life and Death Poster

What the Stork brings, the Reaper must take away.

Death On A Motorcycle

Death riding on a motorcycle. Made the motorcycle to sell online and I already had a Grim Reaper model . . . so I figured "What the heck?"

Eyebrow Skull

The skull isn't quite sure about you . . . This is the vector version on Spreadshirt, so you can order it in Glow In The Dark! I've got one and I love it! It glows so bright I can walk around at night with the lights out without fear of walking into anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment