Friday, September 20, 2013

September Fabrics Day 1

The thing about Spoonflower is that when I order test prints of my designs you can either buy test swatches one at a time for five buck each, or you can order thirty at once for just over a dollar each. I'm sure you can guess which I'd rather do. What this means for you is that I won't be posting new designs for sale until I've got a whole lot of them. So to make this easier on all of us I'm going to spread this across several days rather than doing it all at once. Now a few of these should look familiar since I already used them on ties, but now they're available as fabrics . . . so I guess you can make your own ties with them, if you want.

Weeping Japanese Maple

Weeping Japanese Maple leaves with a little over saturation.

Bamboo: Yellow Stripes

Closeup of bamboo with yellow stripes.

Interlocking Spirals

Interlocking rectangular spirals in shades of yellow, blue, red, and green.

Bacteriophage: Red and Porcelain

Bacteriophage viruses rendered to look like an electron microscope image colored in shades of red or shades of blue to resemble porcelain. Back in July I came out with the black and white version and the neon version. Now the collection is complete . . . unless I decide to make some more versions later.

Rhinovirus

Rhinoviruses rendered to look like an electron microscope image. Available in four different versions: Black and White, Neon orange on dark blue, Red, and Porcelain.

Fossil Layers (Muted)

Fossils, including trilobites, ammonites, and turritellas. I was asked for a less brightly colored version of my original design.
Color Stripes
Vertical streaks of color. Available in cool colors (smooth or rough) and warm colors (also smooth and rough). The smooth blend evenly from light to dark from top to bottom but the rough have speckles as they fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment